Hawaii Volcano Rainforest Retreat
Want to stay in a one of a kind Volcano rainforest retreat? Kilauea Hospitality Group is located in the pristine rainforest near Volcano Village. All our properties are eco-friendly. Our resort is located within the last percentages of virgin Hawaii rainforest. Rainforests are delicate and beautiful eco systems. Hawaii has roughly 10% of its rainforest still intact. Since our inception, we have employed ecologically friendly solutions in order to preserve, cherish, and respect one of the last remaining Hawaiian rainforests. Come experience our eco-friendly Volcano Hawaii lodging at The Chalet Kilauea Collection.
- We collect rain forest precipitation for our cleaning, gardening, landscaping, and aquaculture needs.
- We refrain from using harsh hospitality chemicals that pervade our industry.
- We employ a terry recycling program with each guest room to minimize energy usage.
- We employ energy efficient lighting systems to minimize energy usage
- We compost all organic waste.
- We use recycling systems for aluminum, plastic, and glass.
- Much of our landscaping preserves the natural flora and topographic features of the area.
Why stay in another boring hotel? Surround yourself with nature, beauty, comfort. Check out our lodging choices for more details.